|Pearl Strikes Back|
Pearl Strikes Back is the eleventh episode of Miss Management.
Mahavir asked Luke about his health after feeling ill previously and felt skeptical about his alternative healing methods. Meanwhile, Denise shows her concern to Tara, but Tara wants to be left alone.
Pearl marched in to tell Tara about organizing her work efficiency. While Mahavir tried to distract Tara by talking about a date he is going to have with her, she quickly turned him down. Denise secretly tells Mahavir about the upcoming art tasks that is delivered but finds it hard to break the news to Tara. Mahavir also informs Denise that Winston is not in office at the wrong time.
After the work ends, Tara finally shares her feelings of anger towards Pearl to Denise. Denise then encourages Tara to stand up to Pearl.
- Tara wants to avoid everyone and sit alone on the couch. (120 seconds)
- Tara wants to get 5 deluxe markers from Office Town.
- Pearl wants to lecture Tara at the water cooler about organizing her work efficiently. (60 seconds)
- Mahavir wants to Chat Tara up at the water cooler. (60 seconds)
- Luke wants to relax at the water cooler with a mug of medicinal herb tea. (60 seconds)
- Luke wants to visit the bathroom 4 times.
- Pearl wants to relax at the kitchen snacking on microwave popcorn. (70 seconds)
- Mahavir wants to investigate the arcade machine, just to annoy Winston. (70 seconds)
- Complete all goals in 5 days.