|Down with Delegation!|
Down with Delegation! is the twenty-eighth episode of Miss Management.
Brooke wants to talk to Denise about the executive-level work, that it has to be done by Brooke alone. Brooke only wanted to delegate when it is appropriate to do so and requested for all the work in a day has to be done by her.
Winston and Nadine complain about Brooke's arrangement, saying that she cannot bring in experts of respective field and not do anything. Although Denise defended Brooke that she is good at everything, Nadine disagrees that they should not allow a loose cannon to run the company.
Meanwhile, Mahavir is working on the art tasks that Ashley left behind after her resignation and sighed upon the lack of female employees to flirt with. Denise comforted him saying that she did not reject him, but she was making sure work is done.
After the tasks are completed, Denise wondered why Mahavir still stayed in the office. Mahavir asks Denise for a coffee date, but she doesn't drink coffee. He also wanted to tell her that he wanted to take a leave because his aunt Pooja just passed away. However, he has arranged a replacement who is good at art tasks to cover him for his absence, which made Denise very pleased. After Mahavir dropped hints that the person was re-hired, Denise thought the person is Tara, because Ashley is still in her honeymoon.
- Denise has to earn $115 to meet budget goals.
- Brooke wants to have no one else to work in one day.
- Winston wants to do all the technical tasks for one day, without stressing everyone out.
- Nadine wants to do all the financial tasks for one day, without stressing everyone out.
- Mahavir wants to take the opportunity to finally chat Denise up at the water cooler, in one day. (60 seconds)
- Mahavir wants to take a long nap on the couch, within a single day. (120 seconds)
- Nadine wants to get forty tasks done.
- Brooke wants to get fifty tasks done.
- Brooke wants to complete uber-iron marathon routine on the treadmill. (200 seconds)
- Complete all goals in 6 days.