|A Very Special Guest|
A Very Special Guest is the twenty-ninth episode of Miss Management.
The episode begins with Denise discussing the annual report that included a lot of art tasks, which Brooke gladly accepts to handle it. Winston was reminded about his childhood when he got into computers as that was the only thing Brooke did not insist she was good at, and now even that was taken away from him.
Timothy then announced his arrival, Denise quickly realized that there was a mix-up between him and Tara. Timothy is excited to help the team with financial tasks or technical tasks.
Meanwhile, Nadine overheard their conversation was not amused by Timothy's existence and wanted to discuss to Denise about who is qualified to handle finances.
- Denise has to make $100 to meet budget goals.
- Timothy wants to crank up the radio. (120 seconds)
- Brooke wants to complete a high impact cardio routine on the treadmill. (150 seconds)
- There's no way out, Timothy has to do twenty-five of the dreaded art tasks.
- Nadine wants to talk to Denise at the water cooler about employee qualifications. (90 seconds)
- Nadine wants to chill the office with the AC. (120 seconds)
- Brooke wants to do forty tasks.
- Timothy wants to hear all the latest company gossip from Winston at the water cooler, in one day. (60 seconds)
- Winston wants to zone out at the arcade. (120 seconds)
- Complete all goals in 6 days.